Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01464 GYD / IDR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 483,423 G$ (Rp 33,014,105) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)