Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01440 GYD / IDR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 418,718 G$ (Rp 29,074,471) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)