Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.874 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is about the same as in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 726,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 707,787 G$ (€2,788) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Kyiv costs 10₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)