Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.870 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 980,329 G$ (€3,846) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)