Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05142 GYD / KHR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 626,880 G$ (12,191,268 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)