Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 160.762 GYD / AUD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,167,522 G$ (AU$7,262) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 662,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)