Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.322 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 356,895 G$ (R$ 9,562) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $71,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)