Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 38.302 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 738,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 409,842 G$ (R$ 10,700) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)