Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.014 GYD / JPY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,818 G$ (¥599,635) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 6 hours ago)