Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.128 GYD / MKD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 402,865 G$ (97,583 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Whitehorse costs C$200 (about 2 hours ago)