Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01986 GYD / UZS
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 301,484 G$ (15,180,980 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)