Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.851 GYD / MRU
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 14% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 647,571 G$ (110,676 UM) in Nouakchott.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)