Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.017 GYD / JPY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 989,753 G$ (¥490,656) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 669,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)