Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.016 GYD / JPY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,219 G$ (¥582,453) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 725,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 3 hours ago)