Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 130.262 GYD / BAM
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 460,421 G$ (3,535KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)