Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 164.309 GYD / CAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 962,202 G$ (C$5,856) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 699,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 6 hours ago)