Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.938 GYD / UYU
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 783,448 G$ ($U158,643) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 726,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zrenjanin costs 35,267 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)