Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 170.556 GYD / CAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,068,308 G$ (C$6,264) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)