Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.229 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 705,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 505,649 G$ (15,689元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)