Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
Are you moving to Miami, Florida? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Miami, Florida of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)