Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.480 GYD / MXN
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 464,358 G$ (Mex$ 44,309) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)