Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.511 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,014,420 G$ (€4,001) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)