Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06028 GYD / COP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 460,538 G$ (COL$7,640,439) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)