Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05993 GYD / COP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 726,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 439,229 G$ (COL$7,328,892) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)