Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.835 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 300,167 G$ (₨105,897) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)