Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.561 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 702,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 502,273 G$ (15,426元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)