Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10612 GYD / CDF *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 731,235 G$ (6,890,564 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 633,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Linares costs CH$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)