Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.008 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 972,348 G$ ($4,652) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 4 hours ago)