Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.831 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 821,525 G$ (€3,224) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 655,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)