Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.231 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 908,857 G$ (€3,575) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 4 hours ago)