Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28768 GYD / CLP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 637,824 G$ (CH$2,217,151) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)