Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49933 GYD / KZT
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 307,796 G$ (616,423 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)