Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 689.836 GYD / KWD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 22% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 846,166 G$ (Dinar 1,227) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 4 hours ago)