Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 51.755 GYD / MYR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 709,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 617,571 G$ (RM11,933) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)