Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.859 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 46% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 409,683 G$ (₨143,302) in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)