Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.216 GYD / TRY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 752,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 254,090 G$ (10,077TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)