Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.782 GYD / SDG *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 730,271 G$ (193,071 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)