Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14305 GYD / IQD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 690,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 496,889 G$ (3,473,546 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 2 hours ago)