Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.473 GYD / TWD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 717,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 678,272 G$ (90,757 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$762,375 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)