Cost of living in Kalyan, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.775 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 55% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 659,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 296,737 G$ (₨106,940) in Kalyan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)