Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 38.302 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 364,955 G$ (R$ 9,528) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 4 hours ago)