Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.280 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 732,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 464,256 G$ (14,382元) in Jinzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)