Cost of living in Jena, Germany vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.870 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 759,496 G$ (€2,980) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 641,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)