Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.775 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 690,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 379,518 G$ (₨136,742) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)