Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.214 GYD / TRY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 629,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 404,731 G$ (14,345TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whitehorse costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)