Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.315 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 945,622 G$ ($4,518) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 663,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)