Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 38.286 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 374,573 G$ (R$ 9,783) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 5 hours ago)