Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00497 GYD / IRR *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 637,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 384,285 G$ (﷼ 77,301,245) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,811 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)