Cost of living in Indore, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.798 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 391,866 G$ (₨140,063) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)