Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 26.899 GYD / HKD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 116% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,365,111 G$ (HK$50,750) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 632,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)